Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I wanted to say yes. Well, part of me wanted to say yes. But, I wasn't sure if I would. Yes means oh so many things to teenage boys. To teenage boy type A, yes meant "you got protection?" To teenage boy type B, it meant yes I'm totally ready to fall in love with you and be your one and only. My favorite is teenage boy type C. The kind where they sit at home on Saturday nights and watch Punk'd. I wasn't looking for A , B or C. But, C is always funny. Most of my laughs I've had from the word "yes." I just stood there. It felt like forever as his smile just became a forced one little girls taking toddler ballet had when they were on stage and had their first thong riding up their ass. But, all I could think about is when I brought Jake home because I finally said the wonderful word "yes." He begged and begged for me to bring him. I tried to tell him there was nothing great coming to my house. Just a mom with implants where no mom has been implanted before. He wouldn't give up. I thought to myself this could be fun. I tried to be good the person. I thought WWJD, what would Jesus do. But, then the little shoulder devil whispered, "fuck it." I remember him pulling up to my house with overdone cologne that felt like I was back in middle school bathrooms when girls didn't know how to flush. I started coughing. He had no idea I was about to be the next Ashton Kutcher. I made the excuse to walk upstairs to finish my hair. When I got back I saw my mom feeling his chest. I stood there and smirked. They were talking about his muscles. He was running-back of our school and cathcer of the baseball team. Plus all the half brained cheer whores would do anything and everything to be in my thirty four year old mom's botoxed body right now. I couldn't wait til' after the commercials. We sat down for dinner and I barely said anything. If you didn't know better you'd think I was a camera man filming a blind date. She offered him a drink with a wink added at the end of the question. Oh poor Jake, next. I went to my room while they had drinks. I felt like I was listening to a Parental Control. I could here Fountains of Wayne screaming "Juliet's mom has got it going on." It was music to my ears. The dinner with mom was fetch. Yeah, I know fetch is never going to happen. And for weeks Jake asked me about my mom and how she was doing. I almost felt pity for the kid. He probably had no idea she was on some private yacht with an older man in the Bahamas getting it on. Bordin was still staring at me. "Juliet? Hello?" "Yeah, sorry what?" He had the face of the toddler ballerina still. He was cute. He had dark curly hair. He was around six foot when he stood up really straight. His eyes were amazing. One was blue and the other a greenish blue. It was time to check yes or no.

No comments:

Post a Comment